Our products not only sell well in the domestic market, but also are favored by foreign customers. We will uphold the tenet of honesty and quality assurance, and provide you with better fabrics and thoughtful services!
We offer a wide range of fabrics with superb water repellency, moisture wicking and quick drying properties.All products
From pre-sales to manufacture and after-sales, we provide timely support and service to meet your every need.
Classification and properties of polyester yarn
Classification of polyester yarn
Polyester colored yarn is mainly divided into two categories: polyester staple fabric and polyester filament fabric.
1. Polyester staple fiber fabric
2. Polyester filament fabric
The performance of polyester yarn
1. Polyester colored yarn has high strength, good elasticity and strong recovery ability.
2. Heat resistance is also a major feature of polyester fabrics, so polyester fibers are often used to make pleated skirts.
3. Polyester colored silk has good light fastness, no worse than natural fiber fabrics. It is not easily damaged in sunlight.
4. Polyester fabric is resistant to insects and chemical corrosion. When cleaning, it is not necessary to choose a specific type of cleaning fluid. The application and purchase method of polyester yarn
As we all know, polyester yarn is mainly used in the field of clothing. In fact, polyester has gradually played a role in the industrial field. For example, polyester fabrics are used in building interiors and vehicle interiors. Purchase according to the latitude and longitude system.
1. Warp knitting and weft knitting are two weaving methods of polyester colored yarn, the main difference is the different extensibility. If you want to buy various styles of clothes, it is recommended that you choose weft knitting, because weft knitted fabrics are usually woven with yarns of various colors.
2. The warp knitted polyester yarn is wear-resistant, less pilling, more suitable for trousers and skirts.
The advantages of polyester yarn
1. It is a high-strength fiber. The strength of short fibers is between 2.6-5.7 cn/dtex, and the strength of high-strength fibers is between 5.6-8.0 cn/dtex. How powerful? In short, it will be about 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Super elasticity is another advantage of polyester colored yarn. The elasticity is equivalent to wool. Or after folding or rubbing polyester, it recovers quickly without leaving any wrinkles. Few fabrics have such high elasticity.
3. Polyester is the chemical fiber fabric with very good heat resistance. At the same time, it has good plasticity. Suitable for making pleated skirts. Holds wrinkles well without much ironing.
4. The light fastness is not bad, and the light fastness exceeds that of natural fibers. High lightfastness allows polyester colored yarns to be exposed to sunlight.
5. Stable chemical properties, not easy to be corroded by acid or alkali. If the clothes are dirty, they can be washed with bleach. Even in a humid environment, this fiber fabric is not prone to mildew and deterioration.