Polyester color yarn, also called polyester fiber, is widely used in the textile market, and polyester color yarn fabric garments are loved by more and more people. But the clothing made of this material is good or bad? What are its advantages and disadvantages? This question has troubled many others. The following is the classification and performance of polyester color yarn. Polyester color yarn is a commonly used garment fabric. It is usually used to make coats, shirts and windbreakers.
Classification of polyester color yarn
Polyester color yarn is mainly divided into two categories: polyester staple fiber fabric and polyester filament fabric.
1.Polyester staple fiber fabric
2. Polyester filament fabric
Performance of polyester color yarn
1. Polyester color yarn has high strength, good elasticity and strong recovery ability.
2. Heat resistance is also a feature of polyester fabric, so polyester fiber is often used to make pleated skirts.
3. Polyester color silk has good light fastness, no worse than natural fiber fabric. It is not easily damaged in the sunlight.
4. Polyester fabric is resistant to insects and chemical corrosion. When cleaning, it is not necessary to choose a specific type of cleaning solution.
Application and purchase method of polyester color yarn
As we all know, polyester color yarn is mainly used in the apparel field. In fact, polyester has gradually come into play in the industrial field. For example, polyester fabrics are used in building interiors and vehicle interiors.
Purchase according to warp and weft system.
1. Warp knitting and weft knitting are two types of weaving for polyester color yarn, the main difference is that the extension is different. If you want to buy various styles of clothes, it is recommended that you choose weft knitting because weft knitting fabrics are usually woven with various colors of yarns.
2. Warp knitting polyester color yarn is wearable and less pilling, more suitable for pants and skirts.
Advantages of polyester color yarn
1. It is a high strength fiber. The strength of the short fiber is between 2.6-5.7 cn/dtex and the strength of the high strength fiber is between 5.6-8.0 cn/dtex. How strong is it? All in all it will be about 20 times higher than viscose fibers.
2. Super elasticity is another advantage of polyester color silk. The elasticity is equivalent to wool. Or after folding or rubbing polyester, it can recover quickly without leaving any creases. Few fabrics have such high elasticity.
3. Polyester is very good in heat resistance among chemical fiber fabrics. Also has good malleability. Suitable for making pleated skirts. It does not need much ironing to keep the wrinkles well.
4. Light fastness is not bad, light fastness exceeds that of natural fibers. High light fastness enables polyester color silk to be exposed to sunlight.
5. Chemically stable, not easily corroded by acid or alkali. If the clothes are dirty, they can be cleaned with bleach. Even in a humid environment, this fiber fabric is not susceptible to mildew and deterioration.