Spandex covered yarn is spandex core-spun yarn. Spandex
has good elasticity but poor abrasion resistance, so as a core-spun yarn, it is spun with other types of fibers, such as cotton, chemical fibers, to form a core-spun yarn or a wrapped yarn. So, what are the operating procedures for spandex coated silk? What are the operating procedures for spandex coated silk?
1. The specifications, batch numbers, twisting directions, and varieties of raw materials must be strictly verified before they can be used on the computer.
2. Spandex should be collected in advance, and cannot be disposed of at will when using it. You should pinch the ends or four fingers of the paper tube and insert it. Gently press the surface of the spandex with your thumb and lay it flat to avoid bumping, grinding and messing up the silk road.
3. The bobbin, raw silk, spandex and covered yarn should be handled with care, bumped carefully, and hands should be kept clean so as not to stain the raw silk.
4. When loading raw materials, the wire car should distinguish the specifications, batch numbers, and twisting directions of the raw materials, and hang a tracking card to show the difference.
5. The operation should be carried out in strict accordance with the operation steps. After the knot is connected, it must be strictly checked whether it is qualified or not, and it is required to be small, tight, firm, and short; when winding, the wire should be tightened and moved left and right.
6. When the machine is running normally, inspect the machine frequently to check: single package contents, crawling, bad shape, burst pipes, double and multiple strands, mosquito flying flowers, etc., and deal with the problems in time.
7. The machine and the ground should be clean, and there should be no stolen goods, waste silk, oil stains, paper tubes, paper chips, empty yarn tubes, etc. Ensure that the operation site is always kept clear, clean and tidy.
8. Before getting off work, clean the machine and the ground, wipe the pedals, and place the silk carts neatly.
9. Take good care of the brake caliper, and the braking time should not exceed 1 minute each time. It is forbidden to bite on the mouth or throw it anywhere to prevent accidents.
10. When the problem spindle is wound on the pinch roller, roller or spindle, it should be stopped in time to avoid equipment damage and waste.
11. During daily inspection operations, first lift the broken spindle, take the spandex away from the roller, and quickly inspect the responsible machine to deal with the problem spindle. When stripping the monofilament, it is necessary to carefully distinguish the monofilament from the finished product, and do not cut it casually, so as not to waste too much.
12. Wash hands when doffing to prevent bumps, so as to avoid oil stains, wool yarn, mesh yarn, etc. After doffing, fill out the tracking card accurately to avoid confusion.
13. Operate safely and use tools correctly to prevent injury; try not to put anything on the pedal to prevent accidents and equipment failures.
14. If there is any abnormality in the operation of the machine, report it to the squad leader in time, or find a mechanic for maintenance, such as: the main shaft does not rotate, shakes, abnormal noise, bad product shape, necrosis of the tensioner, etc.
15. If the coating is abnormal, stop the ingot production in time, and then report to the squad leader or mechanic for treatment, such as twisting, loose, too tight, uneven lines, wool yarn thickness, burrs, precursors, etc.
16. When threading, operate in strict accordance with the silk road program designed by the equipment, and there is no phenomenon that the yarn passes through the roller, threading tube, balloon device, pressing roller, etc.