As the twist increases, the uniformity of the yarn increases. The twist is too small and the covering fibers are loose. During the spinning process, due to friction and other reasons, the fibers will move slightly along the yarn axis, so the evenness will be poor. So, what are the operating procedures of the spandex covered silk production process? What are the operating procedures of the spandex covered silk production process?
1. Substrate positioning: Take a good substrate without bending and twisting, and place it on the bed conveyor wheel. According to the width, shape and coating requirements of the substrate, adjust the distance between the two rows of conveying wheels, adjust the width and height of the ruler and platform to meet the coating requirements of the substrate, and install guide wheels on both sides to make The substrate is parallel to the moving direction of the conveying wheel. When adjusting the machine, pay attention to the direction of the wheels, the wheels on both sides should be pressed against each other, and use the wheels according to the product instructions.
2. Check the standard of the product to be coated (including width, thickness, length, etc.) and select the corresponding PVC coating.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the power supply, motor and heating equipment are normal. After the equipment is turned on normally, check whether the base material on the adjusted wheel is loose and whether the base material is running in parallel.
4. Select the PVC film corresponding to the order and install it on the film holder. Note that the position of the film on the film holder corresponds to the position of the substrate. Then, stick the protective film over the cleaned plastic box and mount it on the plastic stand. Pour the glue into the plastic box and guide the film from the loading rack to the other end. At the same time, the 23 substrates to be processed are placed in place for start-up.
5. Before pouring the glue into the plastic box, select the appropriate glue according to the material of the film, stir evenly, and do not have any impurities in it. If the residual glue exceeds 12h or there are solidified particles, it cannot be used. Adjust the required amount of glue according to the needs of the order. The average dosage is 50-100 g/m².
6. Pour the evenly mixed glue into the plastic box, put feeler gauges on both sides according to the thickness of the film (the thickness of the feeler gauge is greater than the thickness of the film wire), put down the plastic box, and make the surface of the scraper and feeler gauge In a straight line, start the machine speed, feed the substrate to be fed, broach the glue, adjust the glue amount according to the material of the film, adjust the heating temperature and lower heating temperature of the drying channel and dehumidification fan, start the walking switch, feed Start coating and other equipment.
What are the characteristics of spandex covered yarn?
1. Air-covered yarn is a kind of yarn in which covered fiber filament and spandex filament are drawn through a certain type of nozzle at the same time, and form rhythmic network points through the regular injection pressure of high-pressure air. The fabric feels soft and smooth.
2. Mechanical covering yarn is the continuous rotation and winding of the covering fiber filament on the core yarn spandex stretched at a constant speed, twisted and twisted. Flat and crisp fabric style is its main feature.
3. Empty yarn and machine-covered yarn have their own advantages and disadvantages when weaving in downstream weaving factories. Generally, sizing is required when the warp is wound on an air-jet loom, otherwise the fabric is prone to fluff and broken threads, but it can be beaten directly.